Wirral and Chester Business Fair 2024
Showcasing and supporting Wirral & Chester businesses since 2005!
Join us at New Brighton Floral Pavilion on Thursday 26th September 2024 for Wirral's premier free business to business exhibition and business support day.
Held annually since 2005, this lively and friendly event is now firmly established as a popular fixture on the Wirral & Chester Business Calendar, regularly attracting 40-50 exhibitors and hundreds of business visitors.
Visit for FREE
As always the event is free to visit and (as well as the business exhibition) will have a number of interesting features to support your business, including:
Workshops & Seminars ● Free 1-2-1 Business Clinics ● Free Networking Session at 1pm ● Ask the Expert ● Business Information and Advice ● Support for Start Ups ● Other Special Features, Attractions and Promotions ● Complimentary Event Programme and Business Guide for every visitor
+ PLUS + FREE post-event promotion for all business visitors that attend on the day!
There's absolutely no catch. Simply choose 'Event Visitor Promo Ticket' when registering for the event, then attend on the day and we will:
- List your company in the Digital Event Guide published online after the event and seen by 1,000s of businesses
- Create and post promotional tweets about your business from our @LiverpoolBA and/or @WirralBizFair Twitter accounts (combined following 7k+).
Take part as an Exhibitor or Sponsor and engage with hundreds of local businesses
Exhibiting at Wirral & Chester Business Fair provides you with a shop window to showcase your products and services to hundreds of potential customers - all in the space of a day. Other popular reasons for exhibiting include to enhance a business brand and reputation, launch or demonstrate a new product/service, kick start or boost a marketing campaign or promotion, and carry out market research.
And for those looking to have an even higher profile, we also offer a range of sponsorship packages which provide increased exposure at this popular business event.
What's more, we don't believe that the benefits of exhibiting at or sponsoring our fairs should just be about the day itself. With this in mind, we provide a range of additional marketing benefits both before and after the event. These include an Exhibitor page on our event website (linking to your own website and social links), the opportunity to feature special offers / promotions / attractions in our pre and post event email broadcasts (sent to c.10k contacts), and regular mentions/promotion across our social media platforms.
Sponsors receive the promotional assets associated with exhibiting at the event, as well as a variety of additional benefits tailored to their chosen package.
Digital Sponsorships are also available for those who wish to have a high profile involvement with the event, without being there on the day.
So whether you attend as a visitor, exhibitor or sponsor there are many benefits to be gained from joining us at New Brighton Floral Pavilion on 26th September.
Free admission to all of our business events is available to all adults owning or working within a business and those considering establishing a new business, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Visitors are also required to act in accordance with any event health and safety requirements and all current health and safety legislation and must not act in any way which may be deemed unsafe to either themselves or to other event attendees.
- Whilst we recognise that visitors will wish to network and make contacts on behalf of their own businesses/employers, aggressive canvassing and sales promotion is not permitted and may result in the visitor(s) being asked to leave the event.
- As pre-registration is not required, all visitors arriving at the event should visit the event registration desk to register either by handing in a business card or completing a visitor sign in sheet.
- Information gathered during the registration process (e.g. your e-mail address) may be used by Liverpool BA to inform and update you on future events that may be of interest to you. However, Liverpool BA will never share this information with any third party individuals / organisations.
- Children (under 16) will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors wishing to photograph and/or film the event may do so only with the express permission of Liverpool BA.