The Events Finder site is owned and operated by Free Rein Ltd to support organisations running business to business events. It is free to use to list your event and manage bookings. There is a payment gateway option for you to take payments directly.
The site was originally created for the Department of BEIS to Government security standards and has been maintained at that level on our London data centre. Versions of the system are run for the Northern Ireland and Welsh Government's Business Support Teams.
The site has an XML feed of all publicly available data on active events here https://www.business-events.org.uk/en/static/events.xml (Northern Ireland and Wales have their own)
It also has an API available for registered organisations to help keep their own events up to date access available on application.
The system allows;
- B2B event listing
- Core data - event and sessions
- Additional pages and content
- Version controlled
- Online booking
- Core data
- Additional fields
- Bulk booking and on behalf of others
- Automated confirmation and reminder emails
- Personalised email content
- Payment direct to organisers control panel
- Self-service for Delegates
- Access to amend or cancel
- Download booking lists
- Show/No show tagging
- Feedback forms