This two-day Personal Development training programme, is designed for professionals to extend and deepen their knowledge of how to get the best from themselves and other people.
On this course you will learn why it is important to set specific goals and how you can achieve them. You will develop your communication skills and learn how to gain the co-operation of other people.
This course will also show you how to make the right decisions, as well as how to prioritise and delegate tasks. We will also give you the techniques and confidence to handle difficult situations and solve problems.
This Personal Development course will both improve your skills and inspire you to a better future. You will learn practical techniques which you can put into practice immediately on your return to work.
Delegates attending this Personal Development training course will learn how to:
- Get the best from yourself and others.
- Set specific goals and communicate them to all those who need to know.
- Develop your communication skills and gain their understanding and willing cooperation.
- Work out your priorities, write your plans, and better manage your time.
- Handle difficult people and conflict situations with more confidence.
- Manage your own emotions. Emotional intelligence training.
- Inspire others and create a positive atmosphere around you.
Corporate Coach Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider and CPD accredited. Completion of this course will allow the delegate to apply for an ILM certificate of attainment, for a small additional payment.