For any business or organisation, the ability to manage people well is vital to its efficient running and success. If an organisation is to achieve its shared goals, staff need to be able to work together in a coordinated and harmonious way. You cannot afford to have a high turn-over of staff, because they dislike the way they are treated by the management.
This two-day People Management Skills training course is designed to enable you to feel more confident at handling get the best performance from your employees, by developing six main areas: goal-setting, planning, prioritisation, delegation, handling poor performance, developing a positive mental attitude.
Delegates who attend this course will learn:
- Proper goal-setting.
- How to plan and prioritise correctly.
- How to communicate with clarity.
- How to delegate the right task to the right person.
- Effective time management skills.
- How to give feedback and deal with poor performance.
- How to inspire the team.