First line managers have a difficult time because they often feel under pressure from all sides; from their own team members, from more senior managers, as well as pressure from customers.
This two-day First Line Managers training course is designed to help participants develop a series of methods to allow them to function more confidently and with more skill in the management of people, conflict management, communication, motivation and time management. These important skills will help them inspire the rest of the team to move forward together.
Delegates who attend this First Line Managers training course will:
- Inspire a positive mental attitude in the team and motivate others.
- Be able to handle difficult people, quickly and easily.
- Achieve your targets and gain respect.
- Learn how to handle interruptions and distractions.
- Improve their communication skills to give clear instructions.
- Learn how to delegate.
- Be able to solve problems before they occur with proper planning and preparation.
- Learn how to give constructive criticism.
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider, as well as being CPD accredited.