Live Online • Communication Skills Training • 1-Day Course
Training Course Content
- The purpose of communication skills training.
- Communicate your message and goals with more clarity, and persuasion.
- Using specific information.
- The proper use of good humour.
- Improving listening skills and asking the right questions.
- Speak and write more accurately, by giving clear definitions.
- Speak in more optimistic terms.
- Avoid accidental "negative commands"
- How to be assertive rather than aggressive or passive.
- Give constructive, not destructive criticism.
- Managing difficult conversations and conflict.
- Communication using factual, objective language.
- Communicate with the right level of assertiveness.
- Distinguish between reasons and excuses.
- Negotiate a way forward.
- Proper use of your body language and voice tones.
- Know when to compromise and when to stand firm.
- Propose a definite solution to the problem or difficult situation.
- Giving praise and appreciation.
Delegates who attend this Communication Skills training course will benefit in the following ways:
- Feel more confident to express your ideas and opinions.
- Get the best possible results from interviews and important meetings of all types
- Avoid all the perils and costs of badly worded messages and mis-understandings.
- Feel happier to handle situations where you need to criticise other people.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
This training is fully interactive and is delivered via Microsoft Teams from our professional Training Studio by an experienced Corporate Coach Group Trainer. The sessions start at 9am, with breaks at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. We finish at 4.30pm.
This course is also held at venues throughout the UK on a regular basis.
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.