Inspirational Leadership Training (Two-day Course)
Two-day Inspirational Leadership Training Course Overview
- How to inspire the best performance from yourself and others
- Goals are the starting point of all achievement
- How to set valuable, specific and worthwhile goals
- The difference between a leader and a manager
- The role of logic in leadership
- Focus on what can be done and not on what cannot be done
- Avoid negative commands
- Handling difficult people
- Never attack their personality
- Only comment on behaviours, never personality
- Agree on corrective actions
- Gain commitment to improving performance
- Use praise and appreciation
- The difference between busy and productive work
- What is wrong with busy work
- How to make the team more productive
- How to work smarter not harder
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- How mental attitude can improve performance
- Create and sustain positive attitude
- Conversation control
- Continuous improvement
- Change management
- Personal performance planning
Showing 1 - 10 of 12 View all
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.