Halton and Warrington Business Fair 2024
Showcasing and supporting Halton & Warrington Businesses since 2008!
Halton & Warrington Business Fair returns to DCBL Stadium Halton for a sixteenth year on Thursday 14th November 2024.
This friendly and lively annual B2B event regularly attracts around 40 exhibitors and lots of visitors from the local area and beyond.
Whilst the main feature of the Fair is a business to business exhibition, it’s also a business support day with plenty of interesting business seminars as well as opportunities to network and obtain business advice from a variety of experts and professional bodies.
+ PLUS + FREE post-event promotion for all business visitors that attend on the day!
There's absolutely no catch. Simply choose 'Event Visitor Promo Ticket' when registering for the event, then attend on the day and we will:
- List your company in the Digital Event Guide published online after the event and seen by 1,000s of businesses
- Create promotional tweets about your business and post them from our @LiverpoolBA and/or @HaltonBizFair Twitter accounts (combined following 7k+).
Attending the event as a visitor and benefiting from all of the above features is completely free of charge book your free places now.
Looking to have a higher profile? Exhibition and Sponsorship packages also available
Exhibiting at Halton and Warrington Business Fair provides you with a shop window to showcase your products and services to hundreds of potential customers as well as to engage with existing customers and the local business community. Other popular reasons for exhibiting include to enhance a business brand and reputation, launch or demonstrate a new product/service, kick start or boost a marketing campaign or promotion, and carry out market research.
And as we know exhibitors have a range of different budgets and requirements, we’ve got a variety of exhibition space sizes available so you can choose the space best suited to your needs and budget.
What's more, we believe that the benefits of exhibiting at our fairs should not just be restricted to the day itself. With this in mind, we provide a range of additional marketing benefits both before and after the event. These include an Exhibitor page on our event website (linking to your own website and social links), the opportunity to feature special offers / promotions / attractions in our pre and post event email broadcasts (sent to c.10k contacts), and regular mentions/promotion across our social media platforms.
For those looking to have an even higher profile, we offer a selection of sponsorship packages which provide increased exposure at this popular B2B event.
Sponsors receive the above promotional assets associated with exhibiting at the event, as well as a variety of additional benefits tailored to their chosen package.
Digital Sponsorships are also available for those who wish to have a high profile involvement with the event, without exhibiting on the day.
So please join us on 14th November 2024 and take the opportunity to spend valuable time on your business, rather than in your business.
Free admission to all of our business events is available to all adults owning or working within a business and those considering establishing a new business, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Visitors are also required to act in accordance with any event health and safety requirements and all current health and safety legislation and must not act in any way which may be deemed unsafe to either themselves or to other event attendees.
- Whilst we recognise that visitors will wish to network and make contacts on behalf of their own businesses/employers, aggressive canvassing and sales promotion is not permitted and may result in the visitor(s) being asked to leave the event.
- As pre-registration is not required, all visitors arriving at the event should visit the event registration desk to register either by handing in a business card or completing a visitor sign in sheet.
- Information gathered during the registration process (e.g. your e-mail address) may be used by Liverpool BA to inform and update you on future events that may be of interest to you. However, Liverpool BA will never share this information with any third party individuals / organisations.
- Children (under 16) will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors wishing to photograph and/or film the event may do so only with the express permission of Liverpool BA.