Greater Manchester Business Fair 2024
Showcasing and supporting Greater Manchester businesses since 2011!
Local businesses are invited to take part in the Greater Manchester Business Fair which returns to Salford Community Stadium on Thursday 4th July 2024 (10.30am-3pm).
Set up in 2011 with the aim of bringing local companies together to meet, learn and network in a friendly but professional environment, the event is now one of the most well established business events in the area. Around 50 exhibitors and hundreds of visitors attend each year.
Exhibiting at the event provides you with a great platform to display and discuss your products and services to hundreds of potential customers. Lots of exhibitors also use the event as an opportunity to catch up or re-connect with existing and previous clients/prospects.
Furthermore, here at Liverpool BA we don't believe that the benefits of exhibiting at our fairs should be restricted to the day itself. So we provide a range of additional marketing benefits both before and after the event. These include an Exhibitor page on our event website (with links to your own website and social profiles), the option to feature special offers / promotions / attractions in our pre and post event email broadcasts (sent to c.10k contacts), and regular mentions/promotion across our own social media platforms.
A selection of sponsorship packages are also available for those wishing to have an enhanced profile and presence at this highly popular Business Fair.
Visiting the event is free and in addition to sourcing new suppliers and partners by browsing the exhibition, visitors can benefit from business seminars, 1-2-1 clinics, coaching, and advice, as well as a free networking session at 1pm. All are welcome, from sole traders to large companies, whether the business has been established for many years or is currently just an idea.
FREE post-event promotion for all business visitors that attend on the day!
There's absolutely no catch. Simply choose 'Event Visitor Promo Ticket' when registering for the event, then come along on the day and we will:
- List your company in the Digital Event Guide published online after the event and seen by 1,000s of businesses
- Create and post weekly promotional tweets about your business from our @LiverpoolBA and/or @BizManchester Twitter accounts (combined following 8k+).
Free admission to all of our business events is available to all adults owning or working within a business and those considering establishing a new business, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Visitors are also required to act in accordance with any event health and safety requirements and all current health and safety legislation and must not act in any way which may be deemed unsafe to either themselves or to other event attendees.
- Whilst we recognise that visitors will wish to network and make contacts on behalf of their own businesses/employers, aggressive canvassing and sales promotion is not permitted and may result in the visitor(s) being asked to leave the event.
- As pre-registration is not required, all visitors arriving at the event should visit the event registration desk to register either by handing in a business card or completing a visitor sign in sheet.
- Information gathered during the registration process (e.g. your e-mail address) may be used by Liverpool BA to inform and update you on future events that may be of interest to you. However, Liverpool BA will never share this information with any third party individuals / organisations.
- Children (under 16) will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors wishing to photograph and/or film the event may do so only with the express permission of Liverpool BA.