Communication Skills Training Course
This one-day Communication Skills Training Course will provide you with essential skills to communicate more effectively, helping you to express your message clearly and confidently, and avoid mis-understandings.
This instructive, practical training will give you all the help you need to communicate convincingly and persuasively in meetings and interviews. In addition, this course will help you handle difficult people and deal with unpleasant situations which may arise, especially when you need to handle poor performance issues. You will leave this course feeling a more confident and motivated communicator.
Communication Skills Training Course Overview
- Make your communications more specific.
- Communicate your message and goals with more clarity, and persuasion.
- Improving listening skills and asking the right questions.
- Speak and write more accurately, by giving clear definitions.
- Speak in more optimistic terms.
- Avoid accidental "negative commands"
- How to be assertive rather than aggressive or passive.
- Give constructive, not destructive criticism.
- Find the solutions to problems.
- Handle difficult people with greater ease.
- Distinguish between "a fact" and "an opinion".
- Proper use of humour.
- Proper use of your body language and voice tones.
- Giving praise and appreciation.
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
This course is also available as a live, interactive course and as in-house training.
Showing 1 - 10 of 16 View all
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.