The Startup Masterclass aims to provide a means for promoting an inspiring culture and a “can do” environment for the creation and growth of early-stage and growth businesses.
While the programme focuses primarily on start-ups and SMEs with 10 employees or less, it will also benefit freelancers & individuals considering launching their own business venture.
How can we help you?
Starting and growing a business is as much about having great ideas as it is about execution. The programme therefore aims to provide attendees the following types of support:
- Monthly evening seminars - providing information about essential “know-how” and best practice
- Interactive discussions with local innovation business owners
- One-to-one surgeries with experienced mentors
- Networking opportunities with fellow entrepreneurs
- Unlimited access to webcasts and online resources
What can I expect from our Masterclass events?
During each Masterclass you will:
- receive best-practice advise from experienced entrepreneurs or professionals
- identify the aspects that are most relevant to your venture
- share relevant experiences and build collaborations will fellow entrepreneurs
- be provided with online reference material for later use
Each Masterclasses is structured to last a maximum of two hours.