Intensive business start-up support and enterprise coaching
Offering FREE support to people interested in the idea of self-employment and existing start-up businesses in Swindon.
Outset Swindon offers free workshops, guidance and support to people who are considering starting their own business in Swindon.
How do they help?
Outset Swindon delivers the national Outset programme, which is designed to provide accessible, free, friendly support to enable the creation of viable new businesses in Swindon.
We offer a range of workshops to help build confidence, develop and test business ideas, and de-risk your enterprise through our intensive start-up programme. The Outset Swindon programme includes a number of three-hour workshops aimed at taking you all the way from considering self-employment to starting and growing your own business.
What can I expect from Outset Swindon?
A programme of group workshops and tailored individual support,
- Introduction to Enterprise workshops to explore and develop your ideas and build your confidence
- Business Start-Up workshops to help you build your business plan and financial forecasts
- Additional post-start support including 1:1 mentoring and specialist workshops (Finance, Understanding Tax & National Insurance, Social Media etc).
- Access to Start Up Loans through our sister company Outset Finance
- Networking events featuring speakers covering a wide range of topics to further guide and inform our clients
Each workshop last 3 hours and runs over 4-8 weeks.
Outset Swindon is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Swindon Borough Council and provides support to individuals living in Swindon Borough