Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise that supports, trains and helps individuals and SME businesses in the Suffolk region to start up and grow.
We have documented our Mission ...
- Our aim is to help our clients start and grow their businesses, improve their performance and encourage them to realise their potential through a mix of one-to-one advice, business skills workshops and networking opportunities
- We will be champions of best practice and self improvement, offering sound advice and practical help.
- We will always seek to be aware of the latest developments and thinking in business, and use this knowledge to inspire enterprise throughout our region.
- We will always seek to put the needs of our clients first.
- We will always seek to promote local enterprise and support inclusive and accessible initiatives within the community.
- We will always seek and encourage feedback from our partners and our stakeholders and make every effort to put their needs first.