Hertfordshire Growth Hub
The Hertfordshire Growth Hub is a new partnership between The University of Hertfordshire, business support specialist Exemplas and The Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
Local support and advice for Hertfordshire businesses
The Hertfordshire Growth Hub is a one-stop-shop, matching established businesses that possess the drive and the potential to grow, with the highest quality locally-sourced support and expertise to help them achieve their business ambitions.
By visiting the Hertfordshire Growth Hub you have access to a breadth of locally-sourced business support services: from high-level training and graduate internships to growth and sustainability plans.
Working in partnership with high-growth Hertfordshire businesses, our role is to understand your precise goals and tailor an appropriate support package. By maximising local business potential, the Growth Hub aims to help develop world-class companies in Hertfordshire and thereby boost economic growth in the county.
Our services include:
- One-to-one advice from an expert Business Adviser to identify any barriers to growth
- Proven programmes of business development
- Help to access business growth finance
- High level management training
- Graduate internships – access to high calibre graduates and cutting-edge research
- Events and training tailored to high growth business development market
- Access to a range of publicly-funded business growth support services including MAS (the Manufacturing Advisory Service), UKTI Trade and Investment, Growth Accelerator and sector-specific provision
Our programme of events and training has been designed with the high growth business leader in mind; to help you overcome the common challenges when managing a rapidly growing SME and to support you to achieve your goals.
- Innovation and new product/service development – How do you bring your ideas to market? How do you protect your intellectual property? How do you run a change project?
- Recent changes to employment law - Implementing good practice in the workplace to avoid disputes and establish effective communication.
- Access to finance – financing your business, old and new
- Sales and marketing – How can you win more business through innovative marketing and sales strategies? How do you position the company to deal with public procurement?
As the Growth Hub aims to attract delegates with similar aspirations and goals, the benefits of attending include the opportunity to network with likeminded people.
Our trainers are experts in their field and will be able to provide you with tools you can employ with an immediate impact on the business.
Finally, our various events, running throughout the year, provide an opportunity to showcase what we do and how we can add value to your business.