Fresh Start Consultancy
Fresh Start Consultancy (FSC) is a Management Consultancy firm located in London, United Kingdom. We provide a wide range of Management & personal development classroom-based training courses, tailored in-company training, e-learning and consultancy to businesses and individuals both in the United Kingdom and beyond. With access to our own specialist in-house consultants and accredited trainers, we are able to offer bespoke services to our clients tailored to meet their needs. Our training venues have been carefully selected to guarantee satisfaction based on location, convenience and quality.
Our training courses are designed to help current and future leaders develop genuine, sustainable new skills and behaviours to perform successfully in their roles. Our specially designed courses range from courses that are aimed at improving your confidence and communications to those aimed at developing better financial understanding and equipping you to move ahead.
We are an independent Registered Charity in the UK and a company limited by guarantee, providing a range of educational, social and recreational programmes to disadvantaged young people as well as adults (including adults with learning difficulties) within London and beyond. Established in 2010, FSC acts as resource, in particular but not exclusively for young people by providing advice and assistance and organising programs of physical, educational, and other activities as a means of
- Advancing in life and helping young people by developing their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals;
- Advancing education; and
- Providing recreational and leisure time activities in the interest of social welfare or people living in the area of benefit who have need by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disability, poverty or social and economic circumstances with a view to improving the conditions of life of such persons.
Our services include:
- Management Consultancy for individuals and Corporate businesses
- Leadership & Management trainings and seminars
- Personal development trainings
- Business Development trainings
- Vocational training Programmes that support young people and other age groups.
- Academic and Professional Seminars