For any business or organisation, the ability to manage people well is vital to its efficient running and success. If an organisation is to achieve its shared goals, staff need to be able to work together in a coordinated and harmonious way. You cannot afford to have a high turn-over of staff, just because they dislike the way they are treated by the management.
This two-day People Management Skills training course is designed to enable you to feel more confident at handling get the best performance from your employees, by developing six main areas: goal-setting, planning, prioritisation, delegation, handling poor performance, developing a positive mental attitude.
Deletes who attend this course will learn practical people management skills:
- To get the best performance from other people
- To agree goals for the future
- Clear communication
- The right way to handle poor performance
- How to handle difficult conversations
- Planning, delegating and time management
- The effects of negative attitudes
- How to create and sustain a positive attitude
Corporate Coach Group is an ILM recognised training provider, as well as being CPD accredited.
This course is available as an open course, a live interactive online course, or in-house - which can be delivered face-to-face or online.