This two-day Leadership and Management training programme is designed to help managers gain new skills, knowledge and practical techniques in order to get the best from themselves and others, every day.
The purpose of this training is to teach delegates practical solutions to common managerial problems. The course is full of real-life examples.
Delegates attending this Leadership and Management programme will learn:
- How to set specific goals.
- How to communicate with clarity and confidence.
- How to plan and prioritise work.
- How to manage time efficiently and delegate tasks.
- How to deal with difficult people and handle conflict situations fairly and rationally.
By learning these skills, delegates will be able to improve their self-control and confidence, improve motivation in the team and create a positive and productive workplace environment.
Corporate Coach Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider and CPD accredited.
Completion of this course will allow the delegate to apply for an ILM certificate of attainment, for a small additional payment.