Time Management Training Course
Time Management course content
- Distinguish between "busy work" and "productive work".
- Identify people who waste your time; and what you can do about it.
- Prioritise your work, so you always get the most important things done.
- Avoid procrastination and concentrate on the most valuable tasks.
- Use SMART targets to aid in your time management.
- Delegate the right task, to the right person, for the right reasons.
- How to keep your mind focused on the task at hand.
- Recognise systems that waste your time, and what to do about them.
- Apply the 80–20 rule to your own time management.
- Solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Handling interruptions quickly, without causing offence.
- Managing your email inbox.
- Personal effectiveness.
- Improve your productivity by managing your mood.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Managing your energy levels.
- Keeping office conversations under control.
- Using the continuous improvement cycle.
- Using feedback to improve results.
- How to make the future better than the past.
- Write a personal action plan.
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.