SEO Fundamentals Training Course - London
Cost: £300.00 - £360.00
Looking to understand SEO? As a crucial part of digital marketing, understanding the foundations of SEO and how to meet best practice with your website will help to boost your performance.
With this training, you’ll learn about all the requirements of a site to perform well in Google, work through a best practice checklist and gain actionable advice on how to implement this on your own site.
Who is it for?
Aimed at people with little or no SEO experience currently.
What will you learn?
• Develop an understanding of what algorithmic factors contribute towards improving their organic visibility
• Address SEO myths, main do’s and don’ts
• Understanding of basic keyword research
• How to optimise pages – fundamental technical and content considerations
• Introduction to useful SEO tools and how to use them to good effect
• Developing and executing an SEO strategy – key takeaway to help attendee’s construct an action plan
Prerequisites for this course
No previous experience necessary; though it’s expected you will have a website set up with Google Search Console and Google Analytics set up.
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies