Personal Effectiveness Training Course
This Personal Effectiveness training course focuses on the six essential soft skills, that develop your efficiency, communication and a self-fullfilling attitude. Participants will learn how to set realistic goals and how to communicate their message clearly and assertively. Moreover, this course develops participants' conflict management skills and provides them with action planning tools, which will further develop their self-confidence and professional attitude.
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: Non-managers, First time managers, Supervisors, Middle managers, Senior managers
Personal Development Course Content
Day One - Morning
- How can you get the best from yourself and others?
- The six key qualities of personal effectiveness
- Become a Goal focused individual
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your confidence
- Become the best version of "You" possible
Day One - Afternoon
- Conflict is inevitable
- When in conflict, don’t get emotional
- When in conflict manage the situation rationally
- How to be assertive
- Find the solutions to the conflict
- Use praise and appreciation to rebuild the relationship
Day Two - Morning
- Manage your time and tasks
- Make priority decisions
- Manage the people who would waste your time
- Manage your own bad habits
- Use the 80-20 rule
- Focus your mind on the task at hand
- Handle interruptions
Day Two - Afternoon
- Develop more self-control; self-confidence, self-motivation
- Create and sustain a positive mental attitude
- Thought control: control your mind
- Conversation control: Control your language
- Use the Ultimate Success Formula
- Purpose, plan, action, feedback, change
- Putting the right ideas to work
Showing 1 - 10 of 35 View all
Group discount available.
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.