Performance Management Training
Cost: £450.00 - £540.00
This one-day course focuses on how to obtain the best possible performance from your staff, particularly how to improve the performance of individuals who are currently under-performing. This course will show you how to communicate with those individuals, criticing their performance without attacking them personally. Learn to distinguish between their reasons and excuses, followed by getting their commitment to a higher standard of performance.
Management performance must be seen to be consistent and fair to all staff. This is achieved through communicating with the individuals to get them to change their behaviour and to direct their focus where it should be.
Performance Management Training Course Overview
- Getting the best from yourself and others.
- Developing your performance management skills.
- Why clear, unambiguous communication is vital.
- Setting and communicating goals.
- How to ensure criticism is not destructive.
- Using affirmative language to give instructions.
- Distinguish between critic v cynic.
- Handling emotions.
- Use factual language, not opinionated language.
- Correcting inappropriate behaviour.
- Gaining agreement to the correct behaviour
- How to distinguish reasons from excuses.
Showing 1 - 10 of 28 View all
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.