Managing the 'unmanageable'
In the workplace, wherever there are people there can be challenging behaviours. Some are so extreme that hoping they would just change is not an effective strategy.
This course will give you the skills and confidence to manage these effectively.
Behaviours that go unchallenged because they are difficult and excessive contribute to poor morale, decreased performance and increased staff turnover, with the risk of ending up at employment tribunal.
This practical and interactive event will help delegates identify challenging behaviour, recognise the impact on individuals and the organisation and practice strategies to manage these effectively.
All delegates will receive an electronic certificate of attendance for their participation in the training.
HR professionals, line managers, supervisors, directors and business owners.
Our expert-led training sessions are designed to facilitate discussion and interaction. This event will cover:
- Identifying challenging behaviours
- Developing an awareness of difficult personality types
- Recognising the impact of challenging behaviour on individuals and the organisation
- Understanding the key factors and then traps to avoid when managing difficult personality types
- Practicing effective strategies to manage challenging behaviours
Have a large group of staff to train?
To save you time and money, we can deliver bespoke training at your workplace. To find out more contact our Customer Services Team on 0300 123 1150 or complete our online enquiry form
We also offer free e-learning on a wide range of employment relations topics. It's a great way to develop, enhance and refresh your knowledge, providing you with the opportunity to work through theory, explore case studies and answer interactive questions.
Need more than training?
We recognise that every organisation is different. Our specialists can diagnose issues in your workplace and tailor practical solutions to address the challenges faced by you and your staff. To arrange a call or visit or to simply find out more, contact our Customer Services Team on 0300 123 1150 or complete our online enquiry form
Price £255.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
To book now please select how many people will be attending:1
* Max of 4 delegates per organisation. Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email email@example.com if numbers exceed this or for more details about the training session.
For details visit www.acas.org.uk/gpsterms