Liverpool Business Fair 2024
Showcasing and supporting Liverpool businesses for more than two decades!
Liverpool BA are delighted to once again be inviting businesses to take part in the Liverpool Business Fair when it returns to Liverpool Football Club on Thursday 21st March 2024.
Exhibiting at the event is an ideal platform to showcase and talk about your products and services to hundreds of potential customers. Many exhibitors also use the event to catch up or re-connect with existing and previous clients/prospects.
And what's more, we believe that the benefits of exhibiting at our fairs should not just be restricted to the day itself. So we provide a range of additional marketing benefits both before and after the event. These include an Exhibitor page on our event website (linking to your own website and social links), the opportunity to feature special offers / promotions / attractions in our pre and post event email broadcasts (sent to c.10k contacts), and regular mentions/promotion across our social media platforms.
A selection of sponsorship packages are also available for those wanting to have an enhanced profile and presence at the Fair.
Visiting the event is free and as well as sourcing new suppliers by browsing the exhibition, visitors can benefit from business seminars, coaching, 1-2-1 clinics and advice, as well as a free networking session at 1pm .
PLUS - FREE post-event promotion for all business visitors that attend on the day!
There's absolutely no catch. Simply choose 'Event Visitor Promo Ticket' when registering for the event, then attend on the day and we will:
- List your company in the Digital Event Guide published online after the event and seen by 1,000s of businesses
- Create and post promotional tweets about your business from our @LiverpoolBA and/or @Lp_BusinessFair Twitter accounts (combined following 9k+).
All businesses, no matter how large or small and from all sectors are welcome to take part. Those just setting up - or thinking about setting up - are also encouraged to come along and take advantage of the free support and advice on offer.
Free admission to all of our business events is available to all adults owning or working within a business and those considering establishing a new business, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Visitors are also required to act in accordance with any event health and safety requirements and all current health and safety legislation and must not act in any way which may be deemed unsafe to either themselves or to other event attendees.
- Whilst we recognise that visitors will wish to network and make contacts on behalf of their own businesses/employers, aggressive canvassing and sales promotion is not permitted and may result in the visitor(s) being asked to leave the event.
- As pre-registration is not required, all visitors arriving at the event should visit the event registration desk to register either by handing in a business card or completing a visitor sign in sheet.
- Information gathered during the registration process (e.g. your e-mail address) may be used by Liverpool BA to inform and update you on future events that may be of interest to you. However, Liverpool BA will never share this information with any third party individuals / organisations.
- Children (under 16) will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors wishing to photograph and/or film the event may do so only with the express permission of Liverpool BA.