Leadership and Management Training
Delegates attending this Leadership and Management Training Course will learn how to create and sustain a positive mental attitude and inspire their teams to be productive and creative. The course is designed to show you exactly how to achieve your goals and keep your priorities in order.
Our trainers will show you practical methods to help you become more effective and confident, improve performance and create a friendly and productive working atmosphere.
Day One - Morning
- How do you get the best from yourself and others?
- Develop the six key leadership management skills
- How to develop goal focus
- The accurate use of language: clear, persuasive and friendly
- Distinguish the positive critic from the negative cynic
- Define your most important ideas
Day One - Afternoon
- How to handle difficult people
- Use factual, objective language
- Prepare your message in advance
- Distinguish Reasons from Excuses
- When to compromise and when not to
- Action plan
Day Two - Morning
- Time management training
- Understanding "deadline pressure" and "value"
- Distinguish between being "busy" and being "productive"
- Prioritise work according to its importance
- Handling interruptions and distractions
- Delegate the right tasks to the right person
- The 80/20 principle and its application to time management
Day Two - Afternoon
- How your mental attitude affects your results
- Inspire more optimism and motivation in yourself and others
- Eliminate fear and replace it with confidence
- Learn the Continuous improvement formula
- Make more rapid progress
- Action plan, final summary
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
Completion of this course will allow the delegate to apply for an Institute of Leadership and Management certificate of attainment and membership of the ILM, for a small additional payment.
Showing 1 - 10 of 23 View all
Discount for group bookings
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.