Greater Manchester Business Fair 2021
Showcasing and supporting Greater Manchester businesses since 2011!
Liverpool BA are delighted to once again be inviting businesses from across Greater Manchester and beyond to take part in the Greater Manchester Business Fair which returns for its tenth anniversary year on Thursday 8th July 2021 (10.30am-3.00pm at AJ Bell Stadium).
Set up in 2011 with the aim of bringing local companies together to meet, learn and network in a friendly but professional environment, the event is now one of the most well established business events in the area, with 40-50 exhibitors and hundreds of visitors attending.
Bottomline Technologies, Elite Business Magazine and Wild Thang are supporting the 2021 event, which is as always completely free for visitors to attend. All are welcome whether from a business which has been established for many years or one which is currently just an idea.
The main feature of the Fair is a business-to-business exhibition with companies from the local area and beyond showcasing their products and services. But there is also a strong business support focus to the day, with additional free features including:
- Business Seminars and Workshops
- Networking session at 1.00pm
- One to one business clincics/advice from industry experts and professional bodies
- Support for start ups
- Other Special Features, Attractions and Promotions
- Complimentary Event Programme and Business Guide for every visitor
For those looking to have a higher profile, a selection of exhibition and sponsorship options are available - priced from just £260+VAT - providing a cost-effective platform to raise awareness of your brand and promote your company to the Greater Manchester Business Community.
We will of course be working closely with the venue to ensure the event is delivered in as safe a manner as possible for all who take part.
Free admission to all of our business events is available to all adults owning or working within a business and those considering establishing a new business, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Visitors are also required to act in accordance with any event health and safety requirements and all current health and safety legislation and must not act in any way which may be deemed unsafe to either themselves or to other event attendees.
- Whilst we recognise that visitors will wish to network and make contacts on behalf of their own businesses/employers, aggressive canvassing and sales promotion is not permitted and may result in the visitor(s) being asked to leave the event.
- As pre-registration is not required, all visitors arriving at the event should visit the event registration desk to register either by handing in a business card or completing a visitor sign in sheet.
- Information gathered during the registration process (e.g. your e-mail address) may be used by Liverpool BA to inform and update you on future events that may be of interest to you. However, Liverpool BA will never share this information with any third party individuals / organisations.
- Children (under 16) will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors wishing to photograph and/or film the event may do so only with the express permission of Liverpool BA.