Google Analytics Training Course - Manchester
Google Analytics is a key tool to help you analyse visitor traffic and helps you to understand your customers’ behaviour. Most importantly, it will help you track your customers’ journey through the purchase cycle. That makes it easier for you to retain your current customers and win new ones.
After attending the Online Seller UK Google Analytics course, you will be able to define goals, match customer journeys to site usage, and extract actionable insights from the data produced by your website. In addition, you will learn what the measurement and metrics mean and possible actions you can take to enhance your marketing objectives.
After our Google Analytics training, you can expect your customer acquisition costs to go down, and you will also be able to spend more wisely on your best-performing channels.
If you prefer to book live online training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who is this workshop suited for?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
• Which metrics are significant to measure for your website?
• Google Ads integration with Google Analytics
• Account Structure
• Using filters to include and exclude traffic
• Introduction to Google Analytics 4
• Analysing traffic sources: Direct, referring sites, and search engines
• Channel Groupingps and how to set them up
• Custom URL tagging for email, social media
• E-commerce tracking and conversion reports
• Funnel Vvisitations to improve conversion
• Search console reports – getting insight on search queries
• High traffic pages and how to monetise them
• Find out what keeps users engaged with behaviour flow on site
• Customer search phrases onsite
• Mobile visits vs desktop visits
• Segment your data, understand the business trend, and respond
• Using the second dimension and pivot view in reports
• Creating a remarketing list
In-depth Audience analysis
• Geography / Language – your most valuable region
• Demographics – your most valuable customer age/gender
• Frequency & recency of users – how many visits are needed to convert?
• Different types of goals for different kinds of businesses
• E-commerce goals
Custom Alerts & Real-Time Reports
• Real-Time reports
• Custom alerts to stay on top of trends
• Create annotations to keep track of your discoveries
Reports / Dashboards
• The key reports for you
• Social traffic in reporting
• Event reporting
• Data exporting to your stakeholders
• Creating custom reports and dashboards suitable for you
• Multiple sources in a conversion path
• Different options for attribution models
Connecting Google Analytics with your Digital Marketing Plan
• Using Google analytics to support your marketing objectives
• KPIs to track with Google Analytics
• Creating a measurement plan
Introduction to Google Tag Manager
Prerequisites for this course:
No previous experience with Google Analytics is needed. However, we expect you to have a website already running Analytics.
Please bring your laptop; this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your account.
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies