Google Adwords PPC Training - Manchester
If you’re looking to increase the visibility of your website, Google Adwords is a highly effective tool to target potential customers.
Our jargon-free workshop will show you how to create a successful search campaign and explore best practice techniques to help you get a competitive advantage.
The workshop is personalised to suit your business so that you will go away with an effective strategy and Google Adwords implementation for your business.
If you prefer to book live online training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP SUITED FOR?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
THIS WORKSHOP COVERS
• Practical tools available for keyword research
• Taking advantage of long-tail keywords
• Google keyword planner – getting volume & cost estimates
• Semrush – getting volume and cost estimates
• Semrush – getting keyword ideas from your competitors
• Setting appropriate objectives and goals for your Ad campaigns
• Importing your keyword lists from excel
• Setting up conversion tracking
• E-commerce conversion tracking
• Adwords Structure
• Using website navigational structure
• AdgroupAd group structure basics and organisation
• Google Adwords and Analytics
• Ads and Google Analytics integration
Google Ads Copy
• The anatomy of Google text ads
• Compliance in Google text ads
• Best practices for successful text ads
• Live demo: creating text ads
• Understanding ad quality score and lower your costs
• Landing page quality and quality score
• Understanding ad rank and how it is calculated
• Campaign Optimisation with Targets
• How to best target people by location
• Ad scheduling to gain more visibility
• Creating ad variations and testing
Dynamic Search Ads
• What are dynamic search ads?
• Setting up dynamic search ads
• Bidding strategies: target ROAS
• Bidding strategies: target CPA
• Efficient Ads Management Process
Google ads CPC calculator
• Process-driven Google Ads plan
• Google ads checklist for the marketers
Key Ad Reports
• Location reports
• Using the search term report to find negative keywords
Getting right with Extensions
• Understanding site link extensions
• Call extensions
• Message extensions
• Location extensions
Increasing Clicks & Sales: How to use the Fogg Behaviour Model
Understanding Keyword Match Types
• Broad, broad match modifiers
• Phrase match, exact match
• Getting the cost down with a negative match
• How to create and add your remarketing tag
• Building your first remarketing audience
An introduction to Google Shopping Ads
Prerequisites for this course
No previous experience with Google Adwords is needed. Please bring your laptop; this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your account.
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies