eBay Training for Professional Sellers- London
eBay is a trusted buying platform for millions of buyers across 26 countries. With this considerable customer base, eBay helps many businesses to accelerate their online sales.
Selling on eBay is cost-effective and can help you build a scalable business. Online Seller UK’s professional eBay course is here to help you understand how to improve the visibility of your products and scale up your business with eBay marketing activities.
We personalise each session based on your products and product categories. On the day, you will take away an action plan that will help you grow your business
** If you prefer to book online training or in-house training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
Who should attend?
Marketing Professionals, Directors
What will you learn?
Finding the right product to sell
• Find popular products on eBay
• Get keyword ideas from top-performing product titles
• Analyse product pricing and best offers
• eBay fees explained
• Creating your profit calculator
eBay product launch strategies
Listing your product, the right way
• Key elements of successful eBay listings
• Live Demo: step-by-step product listing
Exploring eBay bulk listing tools – Linnworks, Wonder Lister, Inkfrog
• Promoted Listings Standard
• Promoted Listings Advanced
• Fixed vs Auction vs Best offers
• eBay repricing for serious sellers
• Shipping settings with multiple services
• Increase sales with Fast N' Free shipping
• Excluding shipping locations
Feedback and Detailed Seller ratings
• Getting positive feedback
• How to limit negative feedback
• Importance of Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR)
• Key factors that affect your product SEO
Reporting and Analytics
• Identify your top performers
• Identify out of eBay traffic trends
• Identify under-performing listings and take corrective actions
• Maintain eBay service standard
Understanding seller protection on eBay & Paypal
• Global Shipping Program (GSP)
• International shipping settings
• List your items directly on international eBay sites
• Automate cross border listing process
• Product sourcing best practices locally and internationally
• Importing products – step by step guide
• Introduction to logistics – FOB, CIF, Ex Works
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies