eBay Masterclass Training Course - Nottingham
If you are an established eBay seller who is achieving or aiming for fast growth, this Masterclass is perfect for you.
We will explore several simple, easy to implement processes that have proven the success of leading to increased sales, and repeat business in the UK and through cross border trade. We will use real-life success stories and case studies to explain how this has worked for other sellers we have worked with, and use your own eBay stores to demonstrate how to achieve this for yourself.
You will be well equipped to return and implement the learning immediately, leading to increased sales and profits both here in the UK and also overseas through the global shipping program, and listing on multiple sites.
** Multiple dates are available, please details in registration section below.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Marketing Professionals, Directors
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Getting up-to-date with the latest eBay changes
Product Launch Strategies
- eBay SEO – Optimise your listings to get to the top of the best-match search results
- eBay keyword optimisation tools
- Getting item specifics right
eBay Premium Listing Design
- Latest eBay listing policy
- Mobile responsive template
- Importance of short mobile descriptions
- Find out your top 5 competitors
- Find most sold competitor products
- Get keyword ideas from top performing product titles
- Analyse product pricing and best offers
- Find the most popular eBay products
- Find the most popular products within a category
- Identify cross-border product opportunities
- Fixed vs Auction vs Best offers
- eBay repricing for serious sellers
Product Differentiation Strategies & Real Examples
eBay Advanced Marketing
- Effective use of eBay promotions
- eBay promoted ads
- eBay email marketing
eBay Reporting and Analytics
- Identify your top performers
- Identify eBay traffic trends
- Identify under-performing listings and take corrective actions
- Maintain your service standard
- Maintaining top rated seller level
- eBay Premium listings FAQs
How to Accelerate Product Reviews and Feedback
Reach Customers Globally
Global Shipping Program (GSP)
Setting up international shipping rates
List your items directly on international eBay sites
Automate cross border listing process
eBay Bulk Listing Tools
Creating your eBay sales growth strategies
Prerequisites for this course
This masterclass is aimed at experienced eBay sellers and typically delegates have experience of trading on eBay in some capacity. Please bring your laptop, this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your own account.
Can’t make it to Manchester or looking for ba espoke course? We are happy to provide onsite eBay training to you and your team. Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies