Conflict Management Training
This one-day Conflict Management training course is designed to teach you how to handle conflict situations and difficult people.
This practical course will help managers interact with people in such a way as to improve productivity and create a good atmosphere. Conflict management is a way of 'nipping the problem in the bud' by defusing the situation early, before it has time to develop into a battle of wills. The solution is to become a 'rational conflict manager', learning how to manage conflict situations logically, confidently and quickly.
The training style is practical, interactive and keeps the delegates involved throughout the whole training. You will find the practical step-by-step methods so helpful, you will be able to use them immediately on your return to work.
Conflict Management Course Overview:
Resolving conflicts that may be based on poor communication.
The need to act from professional principles, not your feelings or mood.
The need for clear communication to avoid miscommunication and misunderstands.
Conflict resolution requires clear language, and the accurate use of words.
Focus on what CAN BE DONE, not on what cannot be done.
Distinguish between legitimate criticism and negative cynicism.
How to improve your listening skills.
Managing confrontational situations.
The need for praise and appreciation.
Delegates who attend this Conflict Management Course will benefit in the following ways:
- You will feel more confident during all conflict situations.
- You will get the best possible result from the situation with the minimum fuss, in the shortest possible time.
- You will avoid all the perils and costs of a badly managed conflict situation
- You will feel happy to handle conflict situations involving even the most difficult people
This course has been approved by the ILM and is CPD accredited.
Completion of this course will allow delegates to apply for an ILM certificate of attainment, for a small additional payment.
This course is available as an open course, a live interactive online course, or in-house - which can be delivered face-to-face or online.
Showing 1 - 10 of 16 View all
The course fee must be paid in full on receipt of invoice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid on time. Failure to receive the course fees in adherence with these terms means that The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to request payment on the day of the course.
If you are attending courses from abroad and you require visa application letters there will be an admin charge.
In the event of late payment, The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made.
We allow transfers according to this policy:
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £75 per training day administration fee
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the origional course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 16-22 weeks before a course - no charge
- 8-16 weeks before a course - 25% of the course fee
- 29-56 days before a course - 50% of the course fee
- 15-28 days before a course - 75% of the course fee
- 0-14 days before a course - 100% of the course fee
Changing Delegate Details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
Cancellation and ammendments of courses
The Corporate Coach Group courses are constantly updated and improved and The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. The Corporate Coach Group reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Course Notes and Training
The notes and training for The Corporate Coach Group courses cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Corporate Coach Group nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes. If in doubt, consult a lawyer.
Discounts and Special Offers
Any discounts offered on The Corporate Coach Group courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.