Amazon Masterclass Training Course - Sheffield
The Amazon marketplace has brought great opportunity and growth to lots of businesses in the UK, and the same could apply to your business. This course helps you explore the untapped potential to grow your business with Amazon.
In this informative session, we will share our experience of working with many successful UK Amazon sellers and will share proven methods of being successful on Amazon.
It is a practical training course aiming to help you improve performance and expand globally. The course is tailored to suit your business needs, which gives us the chance to discuss your product and category.
At the end of the course, you will leave with a prepared, easy to follow an action plan to start and grow your business on Amazon.
If you have a vendor central account, please visit Amazon Vendor Course.
** We help increase Amazon sales with our monthly consultancy service, find out more.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
Things we cover in the workshop:
Product Listing Optimisation
- Amazon product listing optimisation best practices
- Product differentiation – bundles and multibuy
- Amazon SEO best practices
- Product reviews best practices
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
- FBA costs and the process in the UK
- Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) vs Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM)
- Seller Fulfilled Prime – pros and cons
Winning over the competition
- How to win the buy box?
- Amazon repricing – tools and strategies
- Product promotions, vouchers and lightning deals
- The product offers vs product promotions
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Sponsored Ads Setup Live Demo
- Sponsored Brands Setup Live Demo
- Product Target Ads Live Demo
- Automated vs Manual Ads
- Understanding Amazon Advertising Metrics
- Keyword Research with Google keywords planner
- Optimising your Campaigns
- 4 ways to improve your Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS)
- Creating your own Amazon advertising plan
- Amazon Global Selling – listing your products – EU and the USA
- Amazon EFN, Pan Europe
- Amazon US – FBA setup
- Multiple shipping settings – UK and international
- Localising your Amazon Listings on the international marketplace
- Minimising currency risk when you sell internationally
Building your brand with Amazon
- Amazon Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) best practice
- Amazon Store design best practices
Reporting / Analytics
- Amazon account health check
- Getting the best out of Amazon business reports
- Amazon tools for advanced sellers
New Amazon Opportunities
- Amazon Business to Business (B2B)
Creating your own Amazon growth plan
Prerequisites for this course
This course is aimed at digital marketers, seller central users, vendor central users and typically delegates have experience of using Amazon in some capacity. Please bring your laptop, this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your own account.
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Nilper, Topworktops
Prabhat was very helpful and informative, great Amazon course. He involved everyone to ensure that individuals were receiving information catered to their needs.
| Laura, Ledhut
Prahbat is incredibly knowledgeable about Amazon, outlining key areas such as sponsored listings, search terms, Pan-European strategies and best practices.
The class size too was great: only 5 on my particular day which gave us the chance to ask questions and look at all our live feeds. Going forward, the information provided will no doubt enable us to grow our marketplaces in the UK and beyond. I will certainly be returning for future events.
| Quy, Ledus
Thoroughly enjoyed the event, very informative and detailed on different aspect and techniques used on Amazon. Learnt many new strategies, particularly the campaign management and search terms and has boosted my product views and margins by a good 30%. People was very friendly and on hand to share their experiences and knowledge on the subject matter. Will definitely attend future events.
Can’t make it to London or looking for a bespoke course? We are happy to provide in-house Amazon training to you and your team.
Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629 Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies