Amazon Advertising (PPC) and SEO Training Course - Sheffield
Amazon is more often than not, becoming a consumer’s first port of call when completing a product search. We have seen an increasing number of brands and manufacturers, who have created a brand store on Amazon, seeing their own brand website “losing importance”. Amazon dominates e-commerce.
Consumers trust Amazon for delivery, and Amazon are ranked #1 for customer satisfaction. It is an obvious choice for retailers, brands and wholesalers to leverage Amazon’s dominance and distribute their products via Amazon.
As a result of this, Amazon is becoming a crowded marketplace, making it more difficult for new sellers to be found. This is where Amazon SEO and Amazon Advertising play a huge role.
Amazon SEO involves creating a keyword rich copy to gain visibility, and PPC involves paid advertisement. Both of them go hand in hand, and this course helps you to understand how SEO and paid ads can help your products rank well in search.
Amazon Advertising is available for both Seller Central and Vendor Central users. They are a way for sellers to ‘buy’ a position at the top of Amazon’s search, and several other placements across the Amazon site.
As a seller, advertising it is a fantastic opportunity to increase visibility and sell more products. More importantly, Amazon’s sponsored ads program is simple to set up and handle, and the cost of sales can be as low as 5%.
In this training course, we will show you how to increase your organic product ranking and how to get the best out of Amazon Advertising.
If you are looking for an Amazon Advertising management services, we can help.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Seller Central Users, Vendor Central Users, Digital Marketers
Some key areas of the workshops are:
Amazon Search Engine Optimisation
- Best practises for optimising product content
- Amazon SEO ranking factors
- Amazon product reviews best practices
Keyword Research and Best Practices
- Finding the right keywords for your product
- Amazon keywords tools
- Finding keywords that are actually ranking your products
- Competitor keywords analysis
- Keyword research with Google keywords planner
Getting started with advertising campaigns
- Live Demo: Sponsored product ads
- Keywords Types Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
- Automatic Campaigns vs Manual Campaigns
- Amazon Product Target Ads
- Basic Campaign structure
- Best practices
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- Understanding search term and product placement reports
Optimising Campaigns Performance
- Managing Bids
- How to go about product variations ads
- Negative keyword best practices
- Bid strategy to increase sales
- Analyse search terms reports
Amazon Advertising for Brands – Sponsored Brands
- Live Demo: Sponsored Brands Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Sponsored Brands
- Analyse sponsored brands reports
Amazon Advertising for Brands – Product Display Ads
- Live Demo: Product Display Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Product Display Ads
Amazon Bid Management Tools
- Introduction to bid management tools
- Creating Portfolio for your products
- Portfolio bid strategies
Competitor PPC Analysis
- Spying competitor converting keywords
Creating your own Amazon Advertising Plan
Building your brand content on Amazon
- Amazon Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) and A+ best practices
- Amazon Store design best practices
- Amazon store traffic analytics
- External Amazon store promotion
Prerequisites for this course
This course is aimed at digital marketers, seller central users, vendor central users and typically delegates have experience of using Amazon in some capacity. Please bring your laptop, this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your own account.
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training.
| Jonathan Harrod, Iain Smith Group The course hugely informative, filled with great technical advice and it was demonstrated in a manner that was easy to understand, Prabhat always took the time to ensure the entire group understood the topic being discussed and clearly knows how to grow a business through Amazon selling.
| Dave Curtis, Fizz Experience Limited
I had the pleasure of being at one of Prabhat's training sessions covering an Amazon Masterclass. The session was extremely helpful and very interactive. Prabhat's ability to provide practical advice for even the smallest of issues seemed never-ending. I would thoroughly recommend going to one of his training sessions or getting him to come and support you through your company growth.
| Marie Sinclair, Tazakifoods
Prabhat's Amazon training was detailed and tailored to suit our needs as a business. He was extremely knowledgeable and able to answer any questions that we had throughout the training session. As a company, we learnt a great deal and I would not hesitate to recommend his services.
Can’t make it to Sheffield or looking for a bespoke course? We are happy to provide in-house Amazon training to you and your team.
Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629 Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please read )
* Register as an Individual, if you are not VAT registered.
Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of our events as we find suitable.
Registrants may cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
All workshop material can be shared or reused for educational purposes.
The training provider accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising to the attendees or sponsoring organisation.
All events organised are free to attend for the retailers and there may be minimal charges for agencies