UK Trade & Investment East Midlands
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is the Government department that helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy.
UKTI offers expertise and contacts through its extensive network of specialists in the UK, and in British embassies and other diplomatic offices around the world. We provide companies with the tools they require to be competitive on the world stage.
They can help you rise to the exciting opportunities and challenges that globalisation offers. They work with UK-based businesses to ensure their success in international markets.
- tailored overseas market intelligence to facilitate international business development;
- access to information, contacts, advice, mentoring and support from UKTI staff at home and overseas in our network of embassies, consulates and offices in 96 markets;
- access to major buyers, governments and supply chains, and opportunities to explore new markets via overseas market and country visits;
- practical – financial support for participation in selected overseas trade fairs;
- website information and email alerts highlighting the latest and best business leads, including major international contracts, joint ventures and partnerships.
A whole world of opportunity – one local point of contact. Call 0845 052 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.