red24 Operations Ltd
About red24 plc
red24 plc is an integrated security risk management group that provides security consulting, training, information advice and response both to corporations and individuals. The company was formed in 1999 with the primary aim of providing corporate risk management services. The red24 division was created in 2001, with the purpose of providing online security risk management and personal security services. In March 2007, the group changed its name from ARC Risk Management Group Plc to red24 plc to reflect the group’s core activities.
red24 plc is the preferred service provider to a number of leading insurers and corporations.
Products and services offered include:
- Crisis management and response (personnel, products, assets, brand and reputation)
- Corporate and personal security risk profiling
- Online country-based security risk information services
- 24-hour emergency response service through a dedicated in-house Crisis Response Management (CRM) Centre
- Contingency planning for various threats, including civil unrest, organised crime, kidnapping and extortion
- Development of corporate security guidelines – including web-based solutions
- Risk assessments – physical security and country assessments
- High-risk security projects
- Security management training
- Close protection – event security, personnel, VIPs (hostile environments)
- Investigations and due diligence