Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion
Incorporating Employers Forum on Age and Employers Forum on Belief, the Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion is the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion issues in the workplace.
In addition to supporting employers, our role is to influence Government, business and trade unions, campaigning for real practical change. We:
- advise Government on equality and inclusion related policy issues
- represent the views of UK employers
- support our members in creating inclusive workplaces
- challenge the status quo by presenting real alternatives
- highlight the pros and cons of new employment laws
- develop campaigns against discrimination
We are currently working with organisations to make change happen across our six strategic work themes: Unconscious Bias, Inclusive leadership, Agile Working, Workforce Representation, Managing Diversity and Inclusion in a Global Marketplace and Access to Opportunities.
We also offer a specialist training and consultancy service on Unconscious Bias research, training and auditing.